Thursday 18 March 2010

My Old Dutch: Lunch for £7.95 Restaurant Offer

Use this great My Old Dutch Restaurant Offer to enjoy a 2 course lunch for just £7.95!

My Old Dutch is a long established line of pancake houses - the perfect place for families and friends to experience a great range of our tasty pancakes. Serving freshly cooked Pannekoek - authentic Dutch pancakes - in friendly, relaxed surroundings, ideal for parties and special occasions. With a diverse menu including delicious savoury pancakes as well as tempting sweet offerings, My Old Dutch have pancakes to suit all tastes.



My Old Dutch has locations in Kensington, Holborn and Chelsea

Valid Tuesday - Friday

Expires 31 March 2010

How to claim: Book online

Click to book this offer at your nearest My Old Dutch


Or choose your location above.

Click here for more restaurant deals